2017 – 2018 Online Registration for Currently Enrolled Families is OPEN!
We are excited to open 2017-2018 online registration for currently enrolled families! Below you will find three steps to register your student(s).
- The tuition fee for the year is $175 for one child. There is a $10 tuition fee for each additional child.
- The open online registration period officially ends July 31, 2017. Registrations are cancelled if fees are not received by this deadline.
- Late registration, after August 1, 2017, by currently enrolled families, incurs a $50 re-registration fee per family, in addition to the full tuition of $175 for one child and $10 for each additional child.
Items needed to enroll:
- your HSLDA number and renewal date; found on your HSLDA card.
- your current church, staff contact name, and phone number.
- your student’s email (optional, but especially important for high school student communications).
Three steps to registration:
- Visit our website: www.mobilemrcs.org.
- Log in to the School Dashboard with your username and password.
- Click the orange “Enroll” button in the pink box.
Follow the steps, entering information that has changed. You will have the option to pay through PayPal or choose to pay later. An invoice will be sent automatically to your email.
Curriculum should not be entered upon online registration. The system is open for curriculum input August 1st – September 1st. If you are unable to enter curriculum, for each student, by the September 1st deadline, please contact your cell leader.
Volunteer positions will no longer be selected upon registration. However, volunteering remains a vital responsibility for our families. Details regarding selection will be discussed at kick-off.
If you have questions regarding your registration or enrollment, please direct them first to your cell leader, and then to Jackie Louch, Registrar or Michele Landrum, Administrator.
We look forward to another fantastic year!