MRCS: Disney Youth Education Series Field Trip
March 31-April 4, 2014
Let the Celebration begin!
Because of the icy weather recently some families were not able to meet the deadline of January 29. If you have not already registered for our upcoming Disney Youth Educational Series scheduled for March 31 – April 4 you may do so now! We have been given a short extension of February 18. That should give families plenty of time to make arrangements necessary to make these amazing classes! We must have 10 Students in each class for the classes to hold. If fewer than 10 Students are registered we will work with the Disney YES Team to combine the most popular classes!
Please look over the class list below to register your student(s) in the behind the scenes experiences and email Cheri Burke at email@example.com with the following information:
Number of Students:
Number of Adults:
Which Classes are preferred:
What type Discount Ticket is needed:
Deadline Extension: February 18, 2014
Please feel free to contact Cheri Burke with any Questions or Concerns!
The cost of Disney Youth Education tickets are as follows: 3-Day $147.35 • 4-Day $158.00 • 5-Day $168.65
- Cost is per person per ticket
- Adults and Children are the same price
- This cost includes one behind the Scenes Educational Experiences.
- All additional YES Classes are an additional cost of $26 per student – per class.
- There are 2 classes for the younger K-2 grades; One at Magic Kingdom on Tuesday, April 1, the other at Epcot on Wednesday, April 2.
- There are 3 classes scheduled for grades 3 -12 on Monday – Wednesday, April 1-3
- You may purchase up to 5 days using the above YES Discount.
- You will be on your own after the YES Experience
- Families may choose which packet they prefer
- A minimum three day park ticket pass is requires to take even one YES Class with the additional $26 per YES Class.
- Exact times and details concerning the YES experiences are found inside the links by clicking the titles below.
4/1/14, 8:15 AM, How Things Move
Students: 20 (K-2nd grade) Chaperones: 15
4/1/14, 7:15 AM, Discovering the American Spirit
Students: 20 (3rd-12th grade) Chaperones: 4
4/1/14, 9:00 AM, Energy and Waves Physics Lab 301
Students: 20 (7th-12th grade) Chaperones: 4
EPCOT: 4/2/14, 8:30 AM, Experiencing Synergy in Science
Students: 20 (K-3rd grade) Chaperones: 15
4/2/14, 8:30 AM, Introduction to Global Citizenship
Students: 20 (4th-9th grade) Chaperones: 4
4/2/14, 7:45 AM, The Evolution of Technology
Students: 15 (6th-12th grade) Chaperones: 3
4/2/14, 8:30 AM, Exploring Careers in the Marine Sciences
Students: 10 (7th-12th grade) Chaperones: 2
4/3/14, 8:30 AM, Principles of Animal Behavior
Students: 20 (2nd-5th grade) Chaperones: 4
4/3/14, 8:30 AM, Sustainable Practices in Wildlife Conservation
Students: 20 (6th-12th grade) Chaperones: 4
4/3/14, 8:30 AM, Exploring Careers in the Zoological Sciences
Students: 10 (10th-12th grade) Chaperones: 2
- Most families have decided to secure their own hotel. If you prefer to stay as a group please contact Cheri Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please contact Cheri Burke with any questions or concerns and to begin your reservations request for classes and accommodations.