Have you ever wanted to attend a local Homeschool Convention? Now is your opportunity!
Teach Them Diligently is the largest Gospel-focused homeschool convention in the USA and it is coming to Mobile in just a few weeks. For more information about this wonderful opportunity or to register for the convention, click HERE. Convention dates are May 3-5 at the Mobile Convention Center.
- There will be a wide variety of sessions and speakers included in your registration fee. Download the app for additional information once you have registered to help organize your time to the fullest.
- Childcare is available ($50 for both days Friday – Saturday//ages 4-12), Teen Track sessions are included in the price of registration (ages 12+).
- Family registration covers your entire household (parents, kids, teens, babies, grandparents) – anyone who would like to attend, and they may attend ANY session individually.
- There are also additional workshops such as Robotics (age 8+) and SKRAFTY Live (Minecraft) – there is an additional fee of $50 per child for these sessions.
- A free Mom’s Night Out program, sponsored by Apologia is open to all Moms on Friday evening.
- A Men’s Breakfast and Special Guest Speaker is available for the men/youth on Saturday morning.
Not sure WHY you should attend a homeschool convention? Many families have never experienced the benefits of this unique experience. Click HERE to read Leslie Nunnery’s story, Co-founder of the Teach Them Diligently Convention. Leslie shares how she felt attending her very first convention and the amazing benefits to her homeschool journey and her family.
*NOTE: For a special $15 off discount, use the code: TTDSAVE15
*For Military Families, the TTD people want to give back! Here’s what Leslie says: “If you are a military, police, or a first responder family, we want to welcome you as our guest! You can use discount code MILITARYFAMILY2018 to get a free registration. Thank you for the work you do– and the sacrifices you make– on behalf of all our families.”